MetriNet combines Multilog 2, our market leading telemetry logger with ATi's pioneering multi-parameter system to deliver real-time water quality data.
MetriNet uses a series of smart digital sensors to continually measure a range of water quality parameters including residual chlorine, turbidity, pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and more.
At the heart of the MetriNet system are ATi's new M-nodes series of smart digital sensors. M-nodes are connected to the water supply using a purpose designed flow cell arrangement and can operate up to pressures 6 bar.
Multilog 2 is a highly advanced and versatile multi-channel data logger designed to monitor any combination of digital and analogue signals.
As well as a wide variety of water quality parameters, the combination of MetriNet and Multilog 2 has the capability to measure pressure, flow and pressure transient.
Key Features and Benefits
- Interchangeable M-nodes: wide variety of water quality parameters available
- Sensors connected in series: can be used in closed bypass arrangement to completely eliminate water loss
- Ultra low-powered: M-nodes run autonomously for years on small batteries
- Multiple sampling rates: user-selectable to minimise power consumption
- Telemetry: integral SMS/GPRS/3G/NBIoT/LTE-M (Cat-M1) cellular options
- Serial input options: for connection to digital meters, SonicSens level sensor, Modbus, SDI12, RS232, Badger/Sensus/Neptune serial meter interfaces
- 4 channel logging: 8 or 16 channels available on request
- Fast logging: primary logging to 1 second as standard - 25hz for transient events
- Alarm: full alarm functionality
- Robust: rugged die case aluminium case
- True readings: true max and min flow and investigation of pressure spikes
- Pulse interval timing: smooths reading of infrequent pulses
- External antennas: support improved signal strength - contact HWM for more information
- Local data download: 10 pin military plug connected to laptop or desktop PC
- Fully waterproof: the IP68 rating has been tested at 10m depth over a 2 hour period