PermaNET F is a single unit leak detection system that combines a leak noise sensor with versatile telemetry technology, creating a fixed network to monitor leakage.
Representing the next stage in the development of noise logging and leak detection, PermaNET F is an effective solution that is practical for large-scale deployment.
Once installed, leak data is calculated using the proven Permalog algorithm, with all information transmitted via low cost cellular telemetry. This removes the requirement for expensive site visits and “drive by” data retrieval.
PermaNET F allows leakage teams to monitor the status of each logger deployed from map based host software with any internet enabled device using PermaNET Web.
Once the presence of a leak has been identified, secondary measures can be used to check and remove ‘false positives’, as well as localising leak position.
Key Features and Benefits
- Quick response: enables leakage teams to respond quickly to specific locations when a leak is detected
- Determine leak size: by matching daily alarms with flow data to enable prioritisation of leak alerts
- Precise logging: ability to log noise more frequently to establish the noise profile and profile alarms for precise immediate leakage alarm
- Secondary validation:
- Aqualog - detailed noise histogram to reduce 'false positives'
- Audio - remotely listen to the noise
- Remote correlation to localise leak position
- Fully waterproof: the IP68 rating has been tested at 10m depth over a 24 hour period
- Easy to use: compatible with HWM Deployment app. Select features can be programmed through PermaNET Web
- PermaNET Web: software supports: -
- Map view
- Select GIS file formats
- Remote configuration
- External antennas: support improved signal strength (contact HWM for more information)