Intelligens WW is a flow monitoring system designed for use in waste water applications.
Built around an Intelligens WW data logger, flow velocity is measured by a Doppler-effect sensor that uses ultrasonic pulse technology. To generate level, a Piezo resistive probe is fitted, including a desiccant tube to maintain proper sensor function.
Non-contact level measurement can be achieved using a SonicSens ultrasonic sensor. Software within the unit can automatically be added depending on the nature of the application.
Intelligens Flow is designed to measure flow in part-filled pipes and open channels. This capability makes it the accepted technology for flow measurement in many sewer and drainage applications.
Intelligens Flow transmits data through an integral modem with GPRS/2G, 4G. LTE-M (Cat-1) and other NBIoT options available.
At the heart of the Intelligens logger unit design is the versatility to attach additional sensors such as level, water quality and other parameters.
Key Features and Benefits
- Certification: certified for use in Zone 0 hazardous areas:
- Intertek ITS19ATEX205070X & IECEx ITS 19.0030X
- Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20oC < Ta < +60oC)
- Optimised for flow: can be used for short or long term flow surveys
- Telemetry: NBIoT LTE-based cellular communication standard with fallback 2G capability
- Flexible sensor integration: Intelligens is compatible with a wide variety of sensors and inputs
- Online data delivery and viewing: compatible with DataGate and HWM Online
- Intelligent: unit includes advanced data logging and alarm regimes
- Long-term monitoring: typical 5+ year battery life
- System diagnostics: relays signal strength, temperature and battery level for deployment and maintenance
- Easy maintenance: user replaceable SIM and battery, along with notifications of system health (non ATEX applications only)
- Anti-corrosion: plastic connectors ensure unit is not susceptible to corrosion
- Additional software capability: Intelligens Flow is also compatible with float and level sensors
- Robust design: stainles steel chassis protects and improves the handling of the unit during installation
- Enhanced sensor reliability: purpose designed breather tube for pressure sensors, with replaceable desiccant