Multilog 2 WW
Multilog 2 WW is a highly-versatile data logger, specifically designed to be compatible with a wide variety of HWM and third-party sensors including: RavenEye, MicroFlow-i, dBi or VEGAPULS.
Equipped with our advanced modem, Multilog 2 WW is capable of connecting via LTE-M or NBIoT with a 2G fallback or through 3G or 2G for dependable data telemetry and future-proofing in the rapidly evolving cellular landscape.
Housed in a robust IP68 plastic enclosure, the unit offers multiple inputs and switch outputs and is ideally suited to installation in environments where corrosion is a concern. Multilog 2 WW is a highly versatile solution for waste water monitoring applications where ATEX certification is not required.
With multiple input capability, Multilog 2 WW is a highly effective, battery powered data logging/RTU solution. Typical applications include:
- Level, Velocity and Flow monitoring
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Control Outputs for third-party systems (e.g. water sampler)
- Modbus and SDI12 sensor telemetry
- External power options
Ideal for environmental and waste applications where ATEX certification is not required.
Key Features and Benefits
- Telemetry: NBIoT/LTE-M based cellular communication as standard with fallback 2G capability
- Serial and analogue input option: for connection to SonicSens 3 ultrasonic level sensor, internal or external pressure transducers, active/passive 4-20mA, voltage, digital pulses, Modbus, SDI12
- 4 channel logging: up to 8 channels
- Alarm: highly configurable alarms
- Robust: drop tested plastic housing and connectors to prevent corrosion in harsh environments
- Statistical logging: max, min, average and standard dev recording available
- State Event recording: for precise recording of events like float trigger or rain gauge
- Bulgin antennas: support improved signal strength - contact HWM for details of our wide-ranging options
- Fully waterproof: the IP68 rating has been tested at 10m depth over a 24 hour period
- Control outputs: replicated pulse inputs or trigger on alarm, allows operation of third-party sensors, e.g. water samplers
- Long-term monitoring: 5 year battery life
- External battery option: external battery input to support accelerated dial-in or powering of third party sensors
- Remote upgrades: firmware and programming changes made remotely for efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Secondary channel: enables additional fast logging down to 25Hz