Incident Logger (based upon the advanced Multilog LX2) is a highly versatile data collection system designed for incidences where large amounts of data are required in a short space of time.
Using a GPS module and a quick start design, the Incident Logger can be rapidly deployed without software or PC cables, generating site specific data in moments and allowing for targeted work in the affected area.
Designed to fit inside very shallow Atplas boxes or hydrant installations, Incident Logger is designed for rapid deployment, with no software or PC cables required for installation.
Incident Logger transmits data though an integral modem with GPRS/2G, 4G, LTE-M (Cat-1) and other NBIoT cellular options available.
Quick installation with automatic GPS ref, zero pressure transducer and signal strength test. No operator skill or PC software required for deployment or retrieval.
Data viewed via HWM Online instantly, ideal for Incident Control Rooms to see exactly what is happening on the network quickly, especially in incident response. Loggers can be connected to an external battery pack for fast dial in communications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Automatic location: in-built GPS module automatically generates location data
- Pulse interval timing: smooths reading set times of infrequent pulses e.g. minimum night flow
- Versatile logging: up to 2 x digital flow inputs and 1 x analogue input (internal pressure, external pressure or 4-20mA)
- Telemetry: NBIoT LTE-based cellular communication standard with fallback 2G capability
- Flexible: up to 25Hz and window logging (on request)
- Fast logging: logging to 1 second – as standard
- Multiple recordings: can record mixture of minimum, maximum, average or spot values in each sample interval
- Detailed readings: true max and min flow and investigation of pressure spikes through Pseudo logging
- Serial input: for connection to digital meters, SonicSens level sensor, Permalog+ leak noise logger and Modbus sensors
- Long-term monitoring: 5 year battery life (depending on settings and signal strength)
- External antennas: support improved signal strength (contact HWM for more information)
- Fully waterproof: the IP68 rating has been tested at 10m depth over a 24 hour period
- Alarms: real-time alarms can be enabled for immediate response to network incidents