Multilog 2 is the highly advanced and versatile multi-channel data logger designed to monitor any combination of digital and analogue signals.
Multilog 2 is ideal for a wide variety of specialised applications, including monitoring PRV flow and/or pressure in a district or zone to assess demand, leakage and conformance.
Accurate, powerful and robust, Multilog 2 is an effective data logging solution.
After installation, all firmware upgrades and programming changes are made remotely. As well as ensuring that changes are made efficiently, this is also cost-effective, as it removes the need for site visits.
Multilog 2 transmits data through an integral modem with GPRS/2G, 4G. LTE-M (Cat-1) and other NBIoT cellular options available.
An innovative feature of Multilog 2 is a secondary channel, enabling additional fast logging down to 25Hz.
Secondary logging can be triggered on time schedule and/or in response to an alarm condition being triggered. This is invaluable when more detailed investigation is required, such as pressure spikes and ‘true’ minimum night flow.
Key Features and Benefits
- Telemetry: NBIoT LTE-based cellular communication standard with fallback 2G capability
- Serial input option: for connection to digital meters, SonicSens level sensor, Modbus, SDI12, RS232, Badger/Sensus/Neptune serial meter interfaces
- 4 channel logging: 8 or 16 channels available on request
- Fast logging: primary logging to 1 second as standard – 25hz for transient events
- Alarm: full alarm functionality
- Robust: rugged die cast aluminium case
- True readings: true max and min flow and investigation of pressure spikes
- Pulse interval timing: smooths reading set times of infrequent pulses
- External antennas: support improved signal strength (contact HWM for more information)
- Local data download: 10 pin military plug connected to laptop or desktop PC
- Fully waterproof: the IP68 rating has been tested at 10m depth over a 24 hour period
- Optional outputs: replicate inputs or trigger on alarm, allows operation of third party sensors, e.g. water samplers
- Long-term monitoring: 5 years battery life
PE Water Supply and Sewerage - March 2019