Our Compliance range is specifically targeted at maintaining your businesses’ L8 Compliance. Any water system, with the right environmental conditions, could be a source for legionella bacteria growth.
The HSE has made monitoring the following areas the legal responsibility of a nominated person/s within your organisation. The HSE stipulates that If you are an employer, or someone in control of premises (e.g. landlord), you have a duty to understand and manage legionella risks. The HSE recognises the following as reasonable foreseeable legionella risks in your water system.
If your water system:
- has water temperature between 20–45 °C
- creates and/or spreads breathable droplets, e.g. aerosol created by a cooling tower, or water outlets
- stores and/or re-circulates water
- likely to contain a source of nutrients for the organism to grow, e.g. rust, sludge, scale, organic matter and biofilms
The compliance equipment helps to :
- Identify and assess the source of risk. Our equipment is designed to monitor and manage those risks remotely, it is however not in place of an L8 Risk assessment which can only be carried out manually.
- Implement, manage and monitor areas of concern – our equipment is designed to give you up to 1 minute analysis of your system, meaning manual temperature inspection are no longer required. Water sampling is still mandatory but our automatic flushing equipment allows you to programme up to 7 day cycles which ensures your control regime is effective.
Our equipment is managed by our Wi5 data hub, it has bi-directional functionality allowing for remote control, the Hub stores data in its expandable memory